opportunity

1 view

W illiams

May 23, 2022, 4:20:05 AM5/23/22
H e l l o

K i n d l y, excuse my 'invasion" of your privacy. I seek a confidentiality partner to facilitate and provide guidance for investment of funds in your country.
I run a private consultancy, and currently have access to a high-net-worth individual who, due to instability in her country, is interested in a confidential collaboration that can facilitate relocation of her financial resources through investments in real estate or other areas of business, overseas.

If i n t e r e s t e d, please c o n t a c t me for details

Regards,

Gil Williams