Request for translation of "Back In Time"

c.b...@posteo.jp

Jan 18, 2024, 6:40:05 AMJan 18
Hello,

I am upstream maintainer of "Back In Time" [1] [2] a GUI backup tool
using rsync in the back.

I would like to kindly ask if someone want to contribute to the
Portuguese translation of that application. The current state of
translation is 23%.

We offer a web-based front-end on our translation platform based on
Weblate and hostet at Codeberg.org.

<https://translate.codeberg.org/translate/backintime/common/pt>

Thanks in advance
Christian Buhtz

[1] -- <https://github.com/bit-team/backintime>
[2] -- <https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/backintime>

Yuri Musachio

Jan 18, 2024, 11:10:05 AMJan 18
Christian, hi!

I will do.

Best,

Atenágoras Silva

Jan 18, 2024, 2:00:04 PMJan 18
I'd like to help, too.

Sincerely yours,
Atenágoras

Joao Mandl

Jan 18, 2024, 3:30:04 PMJan 18
I will help as well.
Thanks

Daniel Venturini

Jan 19, 2024, 12:10:04 PMJan 19
Hey
I'm in

Rogerio R. Silva

Jan 19, 2024, 3:20:05 PMJan 19
Hi Christian,

I could help if there are not enough people working on this.
Please, let me know.

Best regards,
Rogério
--
Rogério R. Silva | SCIANTS
Museu Paraense Emílio Goeldi - MPEG

c.b...@posteo.jp

Jan 20, 2024, 2:50:04 AMJan 20
Dear Rogerio,

thanks for your offer.

On 2024-01-19 17:16 "Rogerio R. Silva" <rogeri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could help if there are not enough people working on this.
> Please, let me know.

Portuguese is still at 34%. But Brazilian is complete.

Beside translating untranslated strings there is also a need to review
the existing translations via using the "Approve" button.

Please let me know if and how you want to be mentioned in the credits
as a translator. It is up to you if you want to use your real name,
your email or something else.

We do have this file:
<https://github.com/bit-team/backintime/blob/dev/TRANSLATIONS>

That names will be used in the about dialog for example.

Kind
Christian