should the Release Notes be updated concerning bookworm security

Paul Gevers

May 29, 2023, 8:40:05 AM5/29/23
Dear security team,

I know it's a bit late, but are you aware of issues that are worth
mentioning in the release notes from your point of view?

We have updated the text about golang and rustc in this cycle, chromium
got a mention about reduce support time wise and I updated the openjdk
versions and dates. Is that all?

Paul

Current version jumping straight to the security section:
https://www.debian.org/releases/testing/amd64/release-notes/ch-information.en.html#limited-security-support
or the source:
https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/release-notes/
OpenPGP_signature

Salvatore Bonaccorso

Jun 1, 2023, 10:50:05 AM6/1/23
Hi Paul,
Slight rewording for the sections proposed in

https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/release-notes/-/merge_requests/182

after exchanging with Moritz.

Regards,
Salvatore