Sponsorship

avr...@hostcolor.com

Feb 9, 2024, 9:20:03 AMFeb 9

I hope that this email finds you well :) our company HostColor.com has a program - https://www.hostcolor.com/opensource/ - to support open-source projects to the best we can. No need to say that apart from the contributions that are very important for the open source projects, there is also some vanity :)

Anyways, do you accept sponsors, as these here - https://www.debian.org/mirror/sponsors - and - how do you think we could be in favor?

Thank you for your time
Dimitar

Best Regards
Dimitar A.
Supervisor of Operations
HostColor.com - Global Platform For Delivery Of Bare-Metal Dedicated Servers & Cloud Infrastructure
-------------------------------------
E-Mail: avr...@hostcolor.com
Phone: 1 (212) 671 0112
-------------------------------------
Skype: HostColor
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hostcolor
Twitter: https://twitter.com/hostcolor
Instagram: https://instagram.com/hostcolor

Pierre-Elliott Bécue

Feb 16, 2024, 1:30:04 PMFeb 16

"avr...@hostcolor.com" <avr...@hostcolor.com> wrote on 09/02/2024 at 14:56:01+0100:

> Hi,
>
> I hope that this email finds you well :) our company HostColor.com has
> a program - https://www.hostcolor.com/opensource/ - to support
> open-source projects to the best we can. No need to say that apart
> from the contributions that are very important for the open source
> projects, there is also some vanity :)
>
> Anyways, do you accept sponsors, as these here -
> https://www.debian.org/mirror/sponsors - and - how do you think we
> could be in favor?

Debian accepts sponsors.

The page doesn't mention how you sponsor projects.

Debian could benefit from having another sponsor for DebConf (see[0]).

If you have something else in mind, please shoot.
--
PEB

[0] https://debconf24.debconf.org/sponsors/become-a-sponsor/
signature.asc