googletest build failure on GNU/Hurd

Mattias Ellert

Jul 12, 2022, 9:50:03 AM7/12/22
Hi!

The googletest 1.12.1-0.2 update failed to build on GNU/Hurd.
The failure is not reproducible on the exodar porterbox, where I have
run the build 10 times without issues.

Can it be retried?

Mattias

signature.asc

Samuel Thibault

Jul 12, 2022, 10:00:03 AM7/12/22
Hello,

Mattias Ellert, le mar. 12 juil. 2022 15:36:29 +0200, a ecrit:
> The googletest 1.12.1-0.2 update failed to build on GNU/Hurd.
> The failure is not reproducible on the exodar porterbox, where I have
> run the build 10 times without issues.

Did you try to run it inside the schroot?

> Can it be retried?

I have given it back.

Samuel