ASDA- Monthly Purchase Order

ASDA Stores Limited

Jun 24, 2022, 5:20:03 PM6/24/22
Dear debian-hurd

We are interested in having some of your hot selling product in
our stores and outlets spread all over United Kingdom, Northern
Island and Africa. ASDA Stores Limited is one of the highest-
ranking Wholesale & Retail outlets in the United Kingdom.

We shall furnish our detailed company profile in our next
correspondent. However, it would be appreciated if you can send
us your catalog through email to learn more about your company's
products and wholesale quote. It is hopeful that we can start a
viable long-lasting business relationship (partnership) with you.

Your prompt response would be delightfully appreciated.

Best Wishes

Mr. Hanes Thomas
Purchasing Dept.
ASDA Stores Limited