Upload updated python-easygui

Andreas Noteng

Nov 3, 2021, 2:50:02 AM11/3/21
Hi, i recently pushed an update to python-easygui fixing an FTBFS-bug
recently filed.

I though I had DM upload priveleges to the package, but apparently I
don't. Would anyone please upload for me, or grant me upload privileges
for the package? From before I have DM upload priveleges to packages
transgui and pyspread, and I had on package pype before it died upstream
an was removed from Debian.

Sincerely

Andreas Noteng
Debian maintainer

OpenPGP_signature

Scott Talbert

Nov 4, 2021, 8:30:02 PM11/4/21
On Wed, 3 Nov 2021, Andreas Noteng wrote:

> Hi, i recently pushed an update to python-easygui fixing an FTBFS-bug
> recently filed.
>
> I though I had DM upload priveleges to the package, but apparently I don't.
> Would anyone please upload for me, or grant me upload privileges for the
> package? From before I have DM upload priveleges to packages transgui and
> pyspread, and I had on package pype before it died upstream an was removed
> from Debian.

Uploaded, thanks!

Scott