Joining the team

Stephan Lachnit

May 6, 2021, 5:50:02 PM5/6/21

I would like to join the team and maintain three small libraries and two
end-user applications, four of which are already in Debian.*

My Salsa login is stephanlachnit.

I have read the policy and accept it.

Regards,

Stephan

* The packages are boolean.py [1], license-expression [2], symfit [3],
Piper [4] and Setzer [6].

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/boolean.py

[2] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/license-expression

[3] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=963503

[4] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/piper

[5] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/setzer

Stefano Rivera

May 10, 2021, 8:30:02 PM5/10/21
Hi Stephan (2021.05.06_21:27:11_+0000)

> My Salsa login is stephanlachnit.
>
> I have read the policy and accept it.

Added to the Salsa project.

Welcome to the team.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
http://tumbleweed.org.za/

Dave Jones

May 20, 2021, 1:20:02 PM5/20/21
Hello!

I'm Dave Jones, currently at Canonical where I work on Raspberry Pi
related things. I'm also the author of / contributor to a few (largely
Pi related) Python packages, including gpiozero (which is currently in
Debian). I'd like to join the Debian Python team partly to help maintain
the packages where I'm involved with the upstream (such as gpiozero),
and partly in the hopes of helping get some of the Python packages which
only exist in Raspbian upstream to Debian.

I can confirm I've read (and accept) the Debian Python Team policy
document at [1]. My Salsa login is da...@waveform.org.uk.

[1]
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst

Thanks,

Dave Jones.

Pablo Mestre

May 20, 2021, 11:20:02 PM5/20/21
Hello!

I'm Pablo Mestre, currently I maintein 4 packages in Debian[1]. I'd like
to join the Debian Python team partly to help maintain the packages
colortest-python[2] and python-language-server[3].

I can confirm I've read and accept the Debian Python Team policy
document at [5]. My Salsa login is pmd...@gmail.com

[1] https://qa.debian.org/developer.php?email=pmdcuba%40gmail.com

[2] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/colortest-python

[3] https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-language-server

[4]
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/tools/python-modules/blob/master/policy.rst

Thanks,

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀ Pablo Mestre Drake
⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁ --------------------------------------

Stefano Rivera

May 21, 2021, 9:50:03 AM5/21/21
Hi Dave (2021.05.20_16:56:59_+0000)
> I'm Dave Jones, currently at Canonical where I work on Raspberry Pi related
> things. I'm also the author of / contributor to a few (largely Pi related)
> Python packages, including gpiozero (which is currently in Debian). I'd like
> to join the Debian Python team partly to help maintain the packages where
> I'm involved with the upstream (such as gpiozero), and partly in the hopes
> of helping get some of the Python packages which only exist in Raspbian
> upstream to Debian.

Added, welcome.

Stefano Rivera

May 21, 2021, 9:50:03 AM5/21/21
Hi Pablo (2021.05.21_03:17:57_+0000)
> I'm Pablo Mestre, currently I maintein 4 packages in Debian[1]. I'd like
> to join the Debian Python team partly to help maintain the packages
> colortest-python[2] and python-language-server[3].

Added, welcome!