A few packages in my todo list

Francesco P. Lovergine

Dec 18, 2023, 8:20:03 AM12/18/23
Hi folks,

A project of mine has specific dependencies on

* Data::Find
• Geo::WKT
• Geo::WKT::Simple
• Geo::Converter::WKT2KML
• Datetime::Format::ISO8601
• Tie::AliasHash
• URI::Escape

so I'm going to package them under the d-perl umbrella.

Also, I'm going to work onto other geospatial distributions:

• Geo::Geos
• Geo::Geographiclib

Of course, if someone had objections/suggestions/hints about them
or even would help, I'm would happy to know.

ITPs will follow.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine

Francesco P. Lovergine

Dec 18, 2023, 9:30:04 AM12/18/23
On Mon, Dec 18, 2023 at 03:20:16PM +0200, Andrius Merkys wrote:
>Hi Francesco,
>
>On 2023-12-18 15:12, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
>>• Datetime::Format::ISO8601
>
>This one seems packaged as libdatetime-format-iso8601-perl.
>
>>• URI::Escape
>
>This one seems packaged as liburi-perl.
>
>Best,
>Andrius

Eh, that was taken from the list of depsi several weeks ago, pre-checking
still not applied, sorry.

--
Francesco P. Lovergine