"RE:Compositing not enabled in kwin-x11"

1 view

josep....@wanadoo.es

Dec 28, 2023, 7:30:04 PM12/28/23
Have you tried to enable or disable compositing with the shortcut ALT Shift F12?
If it don't work at first try, try again. It used to work for me.

Best regards,
Josep

Soren Stoutner

Dec 29, 2023, 5:20:04 PM12/29/23
I don’t have any more options than you show in your screenshot, but
compositing works for me.

Out of curiosity, do you have the `firmware-linux` package installed? On my
AMD hardware I need to have the non-free `firmware-amd-graphics` installed.
There isn’t a corollary package for Intel, but installing the non-free `intel-
microcode` might make a difference.

On Friday, December 29, 2023 9:03:58 AM MST Libor Klepáč wrote:
> [...]
Klepáč

--
Soren Stoutner
so...@stoutner.com

Soren Stoutner

Dec 29, 2023, 5:30:04 PM12/29/23
Looking at it a little closer, what you probably need is contained in
`firmware-misc-nonfree`, which is pulled in by `firmware-linux`.