mrtg 2.17.10-10: Please translate debconf PO for the package mrtg

1 view

Joao Eriberto Mota Filho

Sep 8, 2023, 1:30:04 AM9/8/23
Dear Debian I18N people,

I would like to know if some of you would be interested in translating
mrtg.

mrtg already includes cs.po de.po es.po fr.po gl.po nl.po pt.po pt_BR.po ro.po
sv.po vi_VN.po.
So do not translate it to these languages (the translators will be
contacted separately).

language translated fuzzy untranslated
cs 2 3 6
de 9 2
es 3 8
fr 3 8
gl 3 8
nl 3 8
pt 3 8
pt_BR 11
ro 3 8
sv 3 8
vi_VN 3 8

against mrtg.

Mon, 18 Sep 2023 02:03:40 -0300.

If you have read so far, please find the POT file in attachment.

Thanks in advance,

Eriberto

templates.pot

Holger Wansing

Sep 23, 2023, 2:40:04 AM9/23/23
Hrrrr, I should have checked the mrtg changelog first, before
submitting this bug.

This translation has already been merged into the package.
So closing this bug; sorry for the noise

Holger

--
Sent from /e/ OS on Fairphone3