Re: Translation overview pages no longer updated?

Holger Wansing

Jan 17, 2024, 2:10:04 PMJan 17
Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> I did not get an explict reply, but the update happens again.
>
> Thanks to all involved!
>
> Greetings

We have the same problem again.
Last update was on 11. January 2024 (aka 6 days ago).

Would be good to know what was done last time to trigger the update...
(if some action happened)

I have requested membership for "Debian i18n and l10n team",
to be able to gain diagnostic access.

Holger

--
Sent from /e/ OS on Fairphone3

Holger Wansing

Jan 18, 2024, 4:20:03 PMJan 18

Am 17. Januar 2024 20:01:44 MEZ schrieb Holger Wansing <hwan...@mailbox.org>:
>Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
>> I did not get an explict reply, but the update happens again.
>>
>> Thanks to all involved!
>>
>> Greetings
>
>We have the same problem again.
>Last update was on 11. January 2024 (aka 6 days ago).
>
>Would be good to know what was done last time to trigger the update...
>(if some action happened)

It worked again...
Don't know why though

Helge Kreutzmann

Jan 19, 2024, 11:20:05 AMJan 19
Hello Holger,
I observed it in the past several times, that updates stopped for a few
days. As observed here, they usually suddenly start again.

If the cause would be found, this would be great.

Greetings

Helge

--
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann deb...@helgefjell.de