Problem of upgrade tasksel from 3.73 to 3.74

agn

Feb 2, 2024, 3:10:05 AMFeb 2

I wonder why package tasksel revert the default input method framework of Traditional Chinese (and only for Traditional Chinese) to fcitx4. It seems to me that there is no practical reason to revert to an old input method framework while the newer and maintained one is still usable without any issue.

Holger Wansing

Feb 16, 2024, 4:30:04 PMFeb 16
You can find history for this at
https://salsa.debian.org/installer-team/tasksel/-/merge_requests/27

--
Holger Wansing <hwan...@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508 3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076