Fwd: Hello,

Cekero Lelevo

Sep 25, 2022, 9:40:03 PM9/25/22

Hello,

RTL8821CE is a WIFI chip that TailsOS is not working on. I bought a completely new laptop this year, 2 years after you ve closed this thread as resolved https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=917941
... but it is not resolved.

You haven't provided any instructions for the regular users on how to make TailsOS work with this chip? All I see is that you ve mentioned that the problem seems to be resolved, but it isn t. There is no blame on anyone, I just hope you will help me to use my laptop in a country where there is internet censorship and tracking of all people having the internet.
I am looking for your help soon.

Kind regards