MiniDebConf Regensburg 2020 (Germany): October 2nd-3rd 2021

Tobias Frost

Jul 15, 2021, 3:10:04 PM7/15/21
Debianites and creatures of this universe,

We are happy to (preliminary) announce MiniDebConf Regensburg 2021.

Regensburg (Germany) on October 2nd and October 3rd 2021, and
preceeded by MiniDebCamp from September September 29th to October 1st.

More details can be found on our the event page [1].

[1] https://minidebconf-rbg.debian.net

# The elephant in the room

The venue allowed to plan the conference on the condition of the pandemic
situation. If the situation is going to be prohibitive for an on-site
conference, we might be forced to postpone the conference again.

However, as there is the progress in vaccination, in combination with a
hygienic and testing concept, we believe that the conference can take place
this autumn.

# Registration is not yet open

Details on how to register and how to submit talks will follow once we
have fixed the remaining loose ends ;-)

# Sponsors wanted

We're looking for sponsors willing to help making this event possible.
For information on sponsorship opportunties please check our website [2]
or our sponsorship flyer [3].

[2] https://minidebconf-rbg.debian.net#Sponsors_wanted
[3]
https://minidebconf-rbg.debian.net/fundraising/minidebconf_rbg_sponsorship_flyer_en.pdf

Plus, there's corporate registration as an option too, where we will
charge you 250€ for the registration. Please contact us if you are
interested in that!

# Contact

If you want to get in touch with the local team, please feel free to use
in...@minidebconf-rbg.debian.net for this purpose. You can also join
#debconf-germany.

See you in Regensburg!

--