Debian bugs #600000 and #1000000 contest

Christian Perrier

Oct 12, 2008, 10:20:06 AM10/12/08
As the bug #500000 mark was turned on September 24th 2008, Debian
developers and contributors need a new challenge.

So, again, a small contest has been set up. The principle is very
simple: please place a bet (one per person) about the day bugs #600000
and #1000000 will be reported.

The winner(s) will be the person(s) placing her|his|their bet as close
as possible to the real moment bug #600000 and #1000000 are reported.

There is nothing to win but the pride of being the person who
predicted our bug report rate for the next months|years, just what
René Mayorga won by winning the bug #500000 prediction game
(http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/500000.html).

The bet page is a wiki page: http://wiki.debian.org/600000thBugContest

It will be closed on November 30th 2008. Bets will be kept statically
until bug #600000 is reported.

Then the page will be reopened with a new list of bets for bug
#1000000. Thus, we will have four sets of bets for bug #1000000 with
even more suspense and fun!.

Enjoy...

--

signature.asc