Reminder: First virtual Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg/Austria April 24-25 2021

Bernd Zeimetz

Apr 21, 2021, 5:10:02 AM4/21/21

If you have some spare time during the coming weekend.... there are
bugs to squash :)

A little reminder....

First virtual Bug Squashing Party in Salzburg/Austria April 24-25 2021

Let's release bullseye! (.. or make the time to the release shorter ..)

As the pandemic situation does not allow us to have the usual BSP
happen at our office [CONOVA] in Salzburg, we would like to organize a
virtual Bug Squashing Party instead [BSPSBG]!

[CONOVA] https://www.conova.com/
[BSPSBG] https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2021/04/virtual-Salzburg

Virtual locations and more info is available in the wiki.

Our plan...

* is to ship goodie bags to all active participiants within
Europe. For those outside of the european tax area we'll try to find
a solution together with you, but can't make any promises.
As this requires lots of organization, please register as soon as you
know that you'll participate. We'll ask you for shipment details
then.

* Yoga (with the office chair) and/or sports intermissions. Our
trainers will find suitable exercises for everybody. Please note that
joning with video and audio is required. Let us know if you are
interested to make sure we can plan ahead.

* having virtual Datacenter Tours trough our brand new datacenter.
instead of having the usual hike trough our office/DC building, we'll
take you on a virtual tour trough our new DC building in the south of
Salzburg.

* gaming intermissions. Maybe pioneers or other group games from the
Debian games collection.

The "official" parts will happen between 12pm and 10pm on the 24/25th
of April, but of course you'll be able to squash bugs around the clock.

Even if you are not a Debian Developer or Contributor yet, but
interested in fixing bugs and helping Debian, don't hesitate to join!
There will be enough people around to sponsor your uploads. More
information about BSPs and RC-Bugsquashing can be found at [WIKBSP],
[PRIMER] and [BDOR-C].

[WIKBSP] http://wiki.debian.org/BSP
[PRIMER] http://people.debian.org/~vorlon/rc-bugsquashing.html
[BDOR-C] http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/

Hope to see you here!

Bernd

- --
http://bzed.de http://www.debian.org
GPG Fingerprint: ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F