Amiga 3000 + Ariadne + debian 2.2 ?

Andreas Trapp

Oct 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM10/17/00
Is there anything wrong with the ethernet driver for ariadne ?

I installed debian for the amiga and everything seems to work, but when
I come to the point, where the installation software asks to configure
the network, the computer freezes up. The same happens, when I simply
install the base system without network configuration and then (after
reboot) try to do it manually (with ifconfig eth0 ...). I have selected
the ariadne driver and the ipv6 driver.

--
Rechtsanwalt Andreas Trapp Tel: +49 341 982 090
Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 141 Fax: +49 341 982 0920