Introduction

sagar arora

May 19, 2018, 2:14:06 PM5/19/18
to Linux XIA
Hello XIA-developers,
I am a sophomore in Btech Computer Science. I am an active competitive programmer, but not familiar with open source development. I was told, to contribute first select a project that interests me. And after reading on the internet for hours I stumbled on XIA. I really like the whole ideology behind this project. I would like to contribute to this project. But the thing is I don't know from where and how to start. I am fairly comfortable with C++ and Python.
Hoping for your positive reply.
Thank You.

Michel Machado

May 21, 2018, 9:43:34 AM5/21/18