Interest over working with your research group and GSOC 2019

devika bagaria

Nov 4, 2018, 1:57:23 AM11/4/18
to Linux XIA
Respected sir,
I am a currently enrolled masters student in the department of Computer Science at Jadavpur University Kolkata and have been working in the domain of computer networking. I am proficient enough in the Linux operating system and therefore hope to get acquainted with devising secure systems in Linux. I will be pleased to get some cooperation from the researchers here. I currently hold limited knowledge in the domain of network security and wish to extend my knowledge in the future years through working with your group. I shall therefore ask you'll to help me out regarding enrolment with GSOC 2019.

Thanking You,
Devika Bagaria

Qiaobin Fu

Nov 4, 2018, 11:37:22 AM11/4/18
to Linux XIA
Hi Devika,

Thanks for your interests!

The following section in our wiki is a good start:

An alternative entry point to our project is Gatekeeper, our DDoS protection system (https://github.com/AltraMayor/gatekeeper).

For GSoC 2019, we are now still working on the project ideas, which will be published in the ideas list page (https://github.com/AltraMayor/XIA-for-Linux/wiki/Ideas-list).

Best,
Qiaobin