Regarding GSoC19

Izhar

Dec 13, 2018, 4:51:38 AM12/13/18
to Linux XIA
Hello Everyone. As I was looking for projects to contribute, I saw this project and I am pretty much amazed by the idea and the implementation. I am comfortable in writing code in C and Python. I am interested in Cybersecurity and AI. I know basic data structures but I will be able to learn whatever is required and would love to contribute to XIA. The area that fascinated me was the DDoS Protection System. I am preparing for GSoC 19. My motive is to get to know people and be a part of this amazing community. I am a Sophomore doing my Bachelors in Civil Engineering. I love to code and develop things. I have some good knowledge of networks as I am in the midway of cisco`s CCNA course.

Please help me by getting started with the project and providing any referrences.

Thanks!

Michel Machado

Dec 13, 2018, 3:29:07 PM12/13/18
to Izhar, Linux XIA

Hi Izhar,

   We are still writing up the projects for GSoC 2019.

   Cody has posted some links to help people get started here:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/linux-xia/28jJjKNKoxo/5h3m2dliBAAJ

   Good luck.