guidance

Abhinav Anand

Jun 30, 2020, 10:39:34 PM6/30/20
to Linux XIA
hello, I intend to contribute to this platform, but the sad my knowledge isn't sufficient at all, truthfully speaking I have experience in cp only, so please can someone guide where to start from.

Michel Machado

Jul 1, 2020, 9:00:05 AM7/1/20
to linu...@googlegroups.com

Hi Abhinav,

   Thank you for your interest.

   Our group is currently focused on Gatekeeper (https://github.com/AltraMayor/gatekeeper/wiki), so it'd be better if you focus on that project.

   As I understood your message, I think you should start learning C. You can do it through an online course, or studying it on your own. As you learn C, you should read the code of Gatekeeper and find ways to try it out in a test environment.

   Good luck and congrats for pursuing your self-improvement journey.

[ ]'s
Michel Machado