new kernel repo

Massimo Dragano

Aug 24, 2013, 5:57:09 AM8/24/13
to linux-tf201
hi all,
i found that the old kernel repo had a bug on kexec, so i make a new repo and started from scratch.

i tested this one and everything works well.

happy hacking guys :)

@peter: can you delete the old kernel repo on your host ? :)

Peter John Hartman

Aug 26, 2013, 9:27:12 AM8/26/13
to Massimo Dragano, linux-tf201
done happy hakcin
--
sic dicit magister P
Loyola University Chicago

Christian Schlotter

Oct 16, 2013, 1:42:26 PM10/16/13
to linux...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

just got a question.
Is it possible to build a kernel without the sources of Asus for our prime? Or are there any propertiary files which are get included?

Regards

Massimo Dragano

Oct 16, 2013, 2:01:52 PM10/16/13
to Christian Schlotter, linux-tf201

I never served for differences by I think that if you take the Linux sources of the same version and make a giant diff -uNr you'll get all differences.
I'm quite sure that without their modifications you will lost the keyboard and touchpad, this because they attach them through an i2c bus.
Thanks to kernel_chooser you can play with custom kernels with no worries at all.

I'm f on phone, forgive me any typo.