unable to access any fixed disk or partition except home

ac

May 1, 2012, 9:18:10 AM5/1/12
to linux-sw...@googlegroups.com
taking Neal's question (How to access extra HD from user accounta little further
the machine I use for testing is currently multibooting XP, antix, mint, puppy etc and has 10 partitions - some ext - some ntfs
one of which has swift installed on it (ext4)

currently I CAN access external media, cd/dvd at install and USB HDD (not certain if the USB HDD was fixed by mountpy I installed it for my problem before trying an external disk)
after installing winbind and smbfs I can access network shares from windows machines and NAS boxes ...
but can't get access to any of the other paritions on the hard disk - Authentication is required accessing directly or right click | mount.

ac

ac

May 1, 2012, 11:48:21 AM5/1/12
to linux-sw...@googlegroups.com
After a little thought I've fixed the immediate issue using fstab
but that seems a little primitive

something else I discovered is the live CD auto mounts all the partitions without any fuss - so the issue would seem to lie with the install

JEMS EBERHARD HORBEL

Jun 23, 2023, 12:01:59 AM6/23/23
to linux-swift-users
DIRECT SENDER IS HERE LETS DEAL.

JENS EBERHARD

MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
GLOBALPAY INC US

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP FOR A SERIOUS DEAL.

+44 7756 961978