rolling release?

Ben elwoode

May 18, 2012, 6:59:16 AM5/18/12
to linux-sw...@googlegroups.com
I am looking for a system I can install and dont have to re-install to get the latest apps etc.  At the moment I use Mint 10 but some of the software in synaptic is dated now so I want to move on.
I thought maybe with swift i would not have to remove and re-install a later version to get new apps but maybe I am wrong as Swift keeps changing it's base so it would not be rolling?  I hear its changed to Debain based and then the next might be ? so wont I be stuck with the same situation of having to re-install to get new apps?
I am not that clued up on linux - have been using mint for a few months but would like something lighter.

JEMS EBERHARD HORBEL

Jun 23, 2023, 12:07:41 AM6/23/23
to linux-swift-users
DIRECT SENDER IS HERE LETS DEAL.

JENS EBERHARD

MT103/202 DIRECT WIRE TRANSFER
PAYPAL TRANSFER
CASHAPP TRANSFER
ZELLE TRANSFER
TRANSFER WISE
WESTERN UNION TRANSFER
BITCOIN FLASHING
BANK ACCOUNT LOADING/FLASHING
IBAN TO IBAN TRANSFER
MONEYGRAM TRANSFER
SLBC PROVIDER
CREDIT CARD TOP UP
SEPA TRANSFER
WIRE TRANSFER
GLOBALPAY INC US

Thanks.

NOTE; ONLY SERIOUS / RELIABLE RECEIVERS CAN CONTACT.

DM ME ON WHATSAPP FOR A SERIOUS DEAL.

+44 7756 961978