Alternate forum note

Ethan Schoonover

Apr 5, 2015, 4:39:11 PM4/5/15
to linux-...@googlegroups.com
I feel good that this mailing list is up and running, but I also wanted to mention that I had considered initiating a discourse.org forum. I haven't previously looked into it comprehensively and didn't want to wait to sort out the issues and details prior to getting this mailing list up and running.

So this is merely a note to say: a) alternate discussion forum (e.g. discourse) would still be an option and b) better to have this now rather than wait.

If any of you have a strong opinion about this, or have experience implementing a discourse.org forum, we could discuss that as well.

-Ethan