Lichee Pi Zero + Display 2.1" rounded St7701s - Wont image

Daniel Roitman

Aug 7, 2023, 8:48:21 AM8/7/23
to linux-sunxi
Hello everyone,
I'm Daniel .  I'm new here in the group, but I'll always be available for anything I can help.

I have several years of hardware development and making things. But completely newbie to programming Arm linux systems and device driver.

I have a licheepi zero working with U-Boot 2022.04 + kernel 5.2 compiled with licheepi_zero_defconfig + rootfs debian files the system works fine.

But I've been breaking my brain for over a month trying to configure a 2.1" 480 x 480 round screen. I didn't find any specific driver for the screen, so I decided to adapt a function in panel_simple.c for my display. But I never have an image on my display, it simply shows some colored stripes at the beginning of the boot.
I completely anguished because I am racking my brain every night after work and it doesn't work. I would be very grateful if someone could help me to get this screen working with licheepi zero.

I know the screen I'm using is a SPI+RGB18bits rgb666 screen. But right now to be sure I'm configuring my screen externally with an esp32 to make sure I have the correct display configuration. Attached is the display datasheet, my panel_simple.c and .dts

greetings to everyone in the group
Daniel Pozzatti
Touchpad-BH021WQI-B40+TP).pdf
dmesg
sun8i-v3s-licheepi-zero-with-800x480-lcd.dtb
panel-simple.c