Allwinner H2+, Secure Boot and Flash Encryption

D0ct0rD TV

Jul 17, 2022, 7:33:10 AM7/17/22
to linux-sunxi
Hello all!

I'm using Banana Pi Zero M2 and I'm looking for ability to protect my image from NAND or SD card from readout and counterfeit.
I see that Allwinner supports Secure Storage, Secure Boot and Secure eFUSE.

Where can I request information from about:
  • eFUSE contains
  • Secure mechanisms
  • How to prepare image and image to be secure aware
In the mailings, I see the similar mailings but still no proper answer.
I expect something like on ESP32:
  • 1-stage bootloader verifies the signature of 2-stage bootloader with public key in eFUSE
  • When verified, then 2-stage bootloader verifies the application with the same public key
  • If verified, application is started, flash encryption is implemented in hardware and activated on the 1-stage judging by eFUSEs