HDMI I2C Bus

Javor Markov

Sep 4, 2021, 3:50:56 PM9/4/21
to linux-sunxi
Hello everyone,

I have a custom board with Allwinner A20 CPU running sunxi linux. When I run i2cdetect -l, I get the following list:
  • i2c-0
  • i2c-1
  • i2c-2
  • i2c-3
  • sunxi hdmi i2c adapter (i2c4)
Problem is that i2c-4 is used (by schema) for driving an OV5640 csi camera and as it is taken by HDMI, is unavailable to the camera. HDMI is not used at all as board is accessed via SSH. Removing HDMI from device tree removes the i2c-4 port, so it is not an option. Is there any way to change the i2c port needed for HDMI? For example i2c-3 is not used at all, so how to assign it to HDMI instead of i2c-4.

Thanks in advance