linux on RK3229 got stuck after 30 seconds...

Jiang ZhiMa

Jun 8, 2018, 3:53:20 AM6/8/18
to linux-rockchip
Hi, I've compiled and ported linux to RK3229 box, and it seems to do running quite well.
But suddenly and sometimes, I find it get stuck after exactly 30 second later, with no kernel panic and no log output at all.
At that moment, no big processes were running. Even I tried to kill all user processes, but none was changed.

Have anyone witnessed such a problem like this?

I appreciate any advise.
Thank you.
(I saw that in the shell as following)

# cat /proc/uptime
28.83 109.00
# cat /proc/uptime
28.97 109.56
# cat /proc/uptime
29.17 110.32
# cat /proc/uptime
29.33 110.94
# cat /proc/uptime
29.52 111.69
# cat /proc/uptime
29.69 112.40
# cat /proc/uptime
29.85 113.03
# cat /proc/uptime
30.00 113.60

!!!!!!!!!!! :(  !!!!!!!!!

jpla...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2019, 11:54:24 PM1/4/19
to linux-rockchip
Hi, you can tell me how you do to compile and install linux on RK3229 Box, i'm breaking my head to do this.

Felipe Chaves

Jan 5, 2019, 12:50:41 PM1/5/19
to linux-rockchip
I don't know if exist a tutorial. You can try at the rockchip-linux repository: https://github.com/rockchip-linux

dsh

Apr 2, 2019, 8:29:48 AM4/2/19
to linux-rockchip
Can anybody make tutorial on how to compile Linux for RK3229?