How to Fully Generate Flash to boot linux

masoud mazarei

Aug 18, 2019, 3:50:09 PM8/18/19
to linux-rockchip
I am trying to compile my own kernel ( successfully done) and boot rk3036 from Flash which contains my own kernel.
but there are some problems:
1. rkdeveloptool could not connect to device and does not find any device.( but I checked with lsusb, and device is added to usb device list and has gid, pid)
2. I'be tried mannually to program flash ( flash programmer devices) in diffrent addresses (0x40, 0x40000, 0x9000 ...) but SoC does not boot from flash

it might be I am using wrong tools, I saw some wiki pages which told IDBlock Form is required for SoC rk3036 but I dont know how could I convert compiled zImage to correct flash format