Does Linux support 32-byte CDBs

Andrew Falanga

Sep 16, 2013, 4:27:56 PM9/16/13
to linux-iscsi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I truly hope that this is the correct forum for this question.  If not, forgive me and if possible, please direct me to the correct forum.  My question is quite simple (I hope the answer is equally simple).  Does Linux support 32-byte CDBs in SCSI?  I've done enough research that I think the answer may depend on the kernel version in use, and the particular upper layer driver in use (i.e. sd, sg, bsg, etc.).  If so, the relevant information from my linux system is:

* CentOS 6.2  -- 2.6.32-71 kernel  32-bit

I'd be using the SG driver.

Thanks
Andy