trouble getting in

Beth Lynn Eicher

Jan 7, 2010, 8:17:56 PM1/7/10
to linux-dai...@googlegroups.com
I am stuck in a place where I can not seem to connect to an irc server
for the life of me. This network seems to block everything that isn't
port 80. Unless anyone has any suggestions for me, I don't think I'm
going to make it. Typically Thursdays are fantastic for me. This week
has been rough for me.

Thanks,

Beth Lynn Eicher

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier

Jan 7, 2010, 8:22:00 PM1/7/10
to linux-dai...@googlegroups.com

If you can only get through HTTP, try webchat.freenode.net. You can
connect to IRC via a Web interface there.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <j...@zonker.net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/

Christian Einfeldt

Jan 7, 2010, 8:49:09 PM1/7/10
to linux-dai...@googlegroups.com
hi,

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 5:22 PM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <xon...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you can only get through HTTP, try webchat.freenode.net. You can
connect to IRC via a Web interface there.

What is the channel?

Larry Cafiero

Jan 7, 2010, 8:50:18 PM1/7/10
to linux-dai...@googlegroups.com
#linuxdairy on FreeNode

Christian Einfeldt

Jan 7, 2010, 8:51:27 PM1/7/10
to linux-dai...@googlegroups.com
hi,

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 5:50 PM, Larry Cafiero <larry....@gmail.com> wrote:
#linuxdairy on FreeNode

Thx, I'm in.

Christian Einfeldt

Jan 7, 2010, 9:56:40 PM1/7/10
to linux-dai...@googlegroups.com
This was a helpful reminder.  Thanks for posting it!  I would probably have missed tonight's meeting but for this notice.