Run custom lint checks on different projects

Alejandro Mazuera

Jul 26, 2021, 10:54:09 PM7/26/21
to lint-dev
Greetings,

I am creating my custom lint checks module and I need to run these checks in several projects (i.e., Android apps), the issue is that these projects are having different properties and versions of: (i) Gradle, (ii) Java & Kotlin, and (ii) API level, is there any way to smoothly address such tedious scenario, has someone faced it before? I would appreciate some suggestions

Tor Norbye

Aug 2, 2021, 11:08:33 AM8/2/21
to lint-dev
I didn't quite understand the question; can you say a bit more -- especially about what the lint angle is?

-- Tor