Problem running 64 bit Linrad 04-15

niels.m...@gmail.com

Aug 28, 2020, 7:23:14 AM8/28/20
to Linrad
Hi all

I've been running 64 bit Linrad 04-10 on a Windows 10 PC with an Afedri SDR Net dual channel for some time now and it works great.

Trying to upgrade to version 04-15 and for some reason Linrad won't run. All the windows appear as normal but no signals are displayed on any of the graphs. There are no errors displayed and as far as I can make out all the settings are OK - I copied all the files over from a working 04-10 version. It won't even show signals for a wav file.

Age is catching up on me - I must be missing something obvious!

Anyone got any suggestions?

Many thanks

Niels, G8RWG

niels.m...@gmail.com