Soundcard Test Mode

SP2BPD

May 15, 2022, 3:12:04 PM5/15/22
to Linrad
Leif (or anybody who can answer),

in a Soundcard Test Mode of Linrad is there any way to change scale of horizontal axis?

I would like to see the values of individual samples and, while vertical axis is scalable with +/- keys, the time axis is very dense and the samples are squeezed.

Kind regards

Piotr, SP2BPD

Leif Asbrink

May 17, 2022, 8:56:54 PM5/17/22
to lin...@googlegroups.com
Hello Piotr,

in soundcard test mode the x-scale is one pixel for each sample.
Press 'P' and look with a magnifying glass on your screen.
'R' to resume.

73

Leif