Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Earl Shaffer

no leída,
7 dic 2020, 17:08:087/12/20
a Linrad
Hi All.

I have an SDRplay RSP1A and it is working well with SDRuno.
I found this video that includes the setup for using SDRplay with Linrad.
At about 12 minutes into the video, Leif talks about the setup of Linrad for SDRplay.
The first thing I did was to use Zadig to install WinUSB as suggested.
I followed all of his steps in the video.
When I get to the SSB waterfall screen, there is no input, no waterfall and no controls work.
I get these complaints:
mirics usb not connected to computer - Well it IS connected and I get the usual sound when I plug in the cable.
The black window at the end of closing it says "failed to open miri usb device 0 with code -3.

This seems to be a USB problem. I have tried both 32 bit and 64 bit Linrad. This Windows 10 laptop can run either one.
There is a screen for selecting USB transfer. I chose 3 as suggested. I also tried 0 for auto.
Wiki USB does not give me any information that relates to any of these options so I don't know what is right.
I have USB 3.0
There are two flavours. Default and SDRPlay. I have tried them both.

Any ideas?

Rick Kunath

no leída,
7 dic 2020, 17:18:577/12/20
a lin...@googlegroups.com,Earl Shaffer
I thought Linrad only worked with the RSP1 right now?

I have a 2 Pro and a Duo and the newest (even yesterday's) build has an entry that appears it should work but Linrad crashes after selecting a modulation setting using the RSP entry.

Rick Kunath, K9AO
--
There is an excellent Linrad User Guide by Gaetan, ON4KHG, at:
http://w3sz.com/Linrad%20Installation%20&%20Configuration%20User%20Guide%20-%20V1-0.pdf

Leif Asbrink

no leída,
8 dic 2020, 15:49:268/12/20
a lin...@googlegroups.com
Tell Zadig to install libusbK

73

Leif

Earl Shaffer

no leída,
8 dic 2020, 16:11:078/12/20
a Linrad
Thanks Leif.

I did not see that Zadig could select other drivers. I missed the arrows.
I have the spectrum display.
I'll be doing some wide band experiments.

Jim.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar