Help with examples.

Craig Munday

Feb 9, 2009, 8:48:00 PM2/9/09
to linqtordf-discuss
Hi,

Firstly thanks for developing support for RDF on .NET it is definitely
needed. I'm just trying to get started with LinqToRdf and am trying
to use the examples within the manual. I'm having some trouble with
the example however and I hope that you can help.

Firstly, the class Track.cs makes reference to TagHandler and I have
not been able to find this class. Could you give me a pointer to its
location?

Secondly, when trying to execute the following code from the
documentation, the type RDF could not be found and I've had trouble
finding it. Could you point me in the right direction?

var q = from t in new RDF( ts ).ForType<Track>()
where t.Year == "2007" &&
t.GenreName == "Rory Blyth: The Smartest Man in
the World"
select new { t.Title, t.FileLocation };

I have added the includes mentioned in the document and believe that I
have referenced the correct assemblies linqtordf.dll and
semweb.merged.dll. Am I missing something here?

Best regards,
Craig.