Announcing LinqToRdf v0.7.1

1 view

Andrew Matthews

Jun 9, 2008, 2:30:52 AM6/9/08
to linqtord...@googlegroups.com
I've just uploaded version 0.7.1 of LinqToRdf. This bug fix release corrects an issue that I introduced in version 0.7. The issue only seemed to affect some machines and stems from the use of the GAC by the WIX installer (to the best of my knowledge). I've abandoned GAC installation and gone back to the original approach.

Those who've experienced issues with the designer; please let me know if this addresses your problems.

Thanks for letting me know about the issue,

Andrew

Steve Dunlap

Jun 9, 2008, 8:47:54 AM6/9/08
to linqtord...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Andrew.  Same issue.  I appreciate the effort though.  One thing I forgot to mention or that I thought wasn't relevant, is that the LinqToRdfDesigner installation always seems to hang at the end for about 30 seconds.  Never any installation errors.

Anyway, with this new version I do get much further:

1) Now I see a new project type - LinqToRdf Project
2) I'm able to create a new project based on this template.
3) But when I double-click the LinqToRdf.rdfx file, i now get the 2 error messages attached (screen prints)
4) After clicking 'No' to each (to stop loading in the future), the rdfx file is shown in XML (also attached)

Hope that helps.  I'm much farther  with this version....

Thanks.
Steve
Error1.png
Error2.png