How linqtordf can be utilised in interoperating the 2 MySQL databases.

naresh

Dec 9, 2008, 7:52:01 PM12/9/08
to linqtordf-discuss
Dear All,

Actually i am a student doing my dissertation project
as part of my course work.... My project mainly aims at interoperating
the 2 MySQL databases using semantic web technologies like RDF, OWL...
etc

Can i really utilise a linqtordf tool, if so how will it be utilised.

Andrew Matthews

Dec 10, 2008, 4:44:56 PM12/10/08
to linqtordf-discuss
Hi Naresh,

LinqToRdf can work with any triple store that is able to handle SPARQL
queries. As such if you have a triple store using MySQL, then
LinqToRdf will work with it. SEMWEB.NET supports MySQL directly, so
your best bet would be to read the documentation on that project and
use it to create an ASP.NET host (as described in detail in the docs
over there). BTW: If you have LinqToRdf then you will have everything
you need to follow the steps described in the semweb docs.

HTH

ANdrew