LinkML tutorial at ISMB 2024

Nomi Harris

Jun 25, 2024, 10:35:51 AMJun 25
to linkml-c...@googlegroups.com
Interested in learning more about LinkML and how to use it to model, validate and distribute your data? We invite you to register for the four-hour virtual LinkML tutorial at ISMB 2024 (https://www.iscb.org/ismb2024/programme-schedule/tutorials#vt3).

This tutorial will take place online on July 8 from 2pm-6pm ET. You must register for ISMB (in person or online) in order to register for tutorials. Registering for our tutorial costs only $60 (less if you are from a lower-income country) on top of the ISMB registration fee. Registration prices can be found at https://www.iscb.org/ismb2024/register. Tutorial registration will close on July 8 (if it hasn't already sold out by then).

This tutorial is aimed at anyone who generates or works with data, including biologists, biocurators, data scientists, and data modelers. No programming or data modeling expertise is required. To fully participate in the hands-on parts of the training, participants should have basic familiarity with running commands from the command line (in a terminal)--for example, calling Python scripts or running simple commands like “cat” and “grep”--and they should have a GitHub account and basic familiarity with using GitHub.

Nomi Harris, Program Manager, Berkeley Bioinformatics Open-Source Projects (BBOP)—Chris Mungall, PI