Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Laura Morales

ungelesen,
07.05.2017, 14:27:4207.05.17
an linked-...@googlegroups.com
I'd like to use the RDF data of LinkedGeoData, but I'm wondering if the project is still alive and maintained. The last dump is from 2015 and it looks like no further archives have been published since after.

Thank you.

Muninn Project

ungelesen,
07.05.2017, 22:10:1607.05.17
an linked-...@googlegroups.com
I find this resource very useful also. Any chance we can update it? -R

On May 7, 2017 2:27 PM, "Laura Morales" <laur...@mail.com> wrote:
I'd like to use the RDF data of LinkedGeoData, but I'm wondering if the project is still alive and maintained. The last dump is from 2015 and it looks like no further archives have been published since after.

Thank you.

Melvin Carvalho

ungelesen,
08.05.2017, 03:30:0708.05.17
an linked-...@googlegroups.com
+1 me too! :)

Claus Stadler

ungelesen,
03.07.2017, 12:30:5503.07.17
an linked-...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

The project is not dead, but a bit slow moving. We did not want to promise you jam tomorrow, but instead directly come up with with an update when we have something to present:

We have now dockerized the LGD setup, which bundles the OpenStreetMap data, the replication/sync functionality, the SPARQL service and Nominatim together:

https://github.com/GeoKnow/LinkedGeoData/tree/master/linkedgeodata-docker

Based on the new setup, we are now also in the process of preparing new dumps.

Afterwards, we plan to add RDF mappings for the schema of the bundled Nominatim service (based osm2pgsql), which will provide properly precomputed polygons for the places. For example, SPARQL queries such as 'give me all bakeries within the polygon of this city' will be finally be possible without the hassle.

Best regards,

Claus

Dipl. Inf. Claus Stadler
Research Group: http://aksw.org/
Workpage & WebID: http://aksw.org/ClausStadler
Phone: +49 341 97-32260

Laura Morales

ungelesen,
04.07.2017, 12:56:5004.07.17
an linked-...@googlegroups.com, linked-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much! Really looking forward to the new dumps!
How long does it take to generate a new dump? Would it be possible to automate the process to make a new dump, say, once a month?

Sent: Monday, July 03, 2017 at 6:30 PM
From: "Claus Stadler" <csta...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
To: linked-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is LinkedGeoData still active?

Olivier Rossel

ungelesen,
26.05.2018, 20:39:0526.05.18
an Linked Geo Data
The docker stuff looks awesome!!!! How much disk space is required to achieve a full DB creation?

Claus Stadler

ungelesen,
28.05.2018, 11:11:1028.05.18
an linked-...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

>> The docker stuff looks awesome!!!

Thank you; feedback is very welcome :)

>> How much disk space is required to achieve a full DB creation?

I am only about to try loading a new database using the updated dockers on a new server. Right now I can say that since beginning of this year, 4TB is no longer sufficient for both the Nominatim DB (used both for providing the geocoding service AND as a source for polygons in RDF) and the 'raw' osm data (using the purely relational OSM simple schema).

In fact, running out of disk space (with its consequences) was the main reason for recent the disruption of the LGD service.

Internally, for various demos/experiments we created RDF versions using the lgd-createdb script based on region chunks from http://download.geofabrik.de/ - so this should work pretty well.

Best regards,
Claus

Olivier Rossel

ungelesen,
29.05.2018, 02:50:2129.05.18
an Linked Geo Data
If you need some funding to launch the process on a cloud machine with enough disk, drop me a mail.

Olivier Rossel

ungelesen,
26.11.2018, 12:17:4226.11.18
an Linked Geo Data
Any news of the RDF dumps?

On Sunday, May 7, 2017 at 8:27:42 PM UTC+2, Laura Morales wrote:
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten