Servers are down due to "physically moving the server to a new location."

Daniel Ardila

Jan 27, 2017, 9:51:03 AM1/27/17
to Linked Geo Data
How much time will the servers be down and when do you expect you could put them up again?

Claus Stadler

Jan 27, 2017, 11:55:07 AM1/27/17
to linked-...@googlegroups.com, df.ard...@gmail.com

Hi,

Our admin is working on the move right now, but I cannot say for sure when he will finish this specific server - it should be during next week.

Best regards,

Claus