We have released Elda 1.3.19. This is a bug-fix and
Introduction to Elda:
Changes in this release:
* reloading configurations could sometimes generate
concurrent modification exceptions. This has been fixed
by synchronising access to the configurations.
* term bindings are now generated for unknown
properties in the object data for a query.
* basic graph pattern triples whose predicate is a
text:query predicate are now sorted right to the top
of the bgp.
* the construction of a WHERE clause with an api:where
(or _where in the query URL) has been clarified.
* Item template redirection now respects formatters
(_format=F or a trailing .F) in URLS. Previously this
generated links that always 404d.
Chris "allusive" Dollin