Elda 1.3.19

chris dollin

Nov 7, 2016, 4:16:40 AM11/7/16
to linked-data-api-discuss
Dear All

We have released Elda 1.3.19. This is a bug-fix and
clarification release.

Introduction to Elda:

http://epimorphics.github.io/elda/current/index.html

Changes in this release:

* reloading configurations could sometimes generate
concurrent modification exceptions. This has been fixed
by synchronising access to the configurations.

* term bindings are now generated for unknown
properties in the object data for a query.

* basic graph pattern triples whose predicate is a
text:query predicate are now sorted right to the top
of the bgp.

* the construction of a WHERE clause with an api:where
(or _where in the query URL) has been clarified.

* Item template redirection now respects formatters
(_format=F or a trailing .F) in URLS. Previously this
generated links that always 404d.

Chris

--
Chris "allusive" Dollin

Ian Dickinson

Nov 7, 2016, 6:31:41 AM11/7/16
to linked-data...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chris,

On 07/11/16 09:16, 'chris dollin' via linked-data-api-discuss wrote:
> Dear All
>
> We have released Elda 1.3.19. This is a bug-fix and
> clarification release.
>
> Introduction to Elda:
>
> http://epimorphics.github.io/elda/current/index.html
>
> Changes in this release:
>
> * the construction of a WHERE clause with an api:where
> (or _where in the query URL) has been clarified.

Under semver, wouldn't that make this release 1.4.0?

Ian

chris dollin

Nov 7, 2016, 8:25:19 AM11/7/16
to linked-data-api-discuss
Ian said:

>> * the construction of a WHERE clause with an api:where
>> (or _where in the query URL) has been clarified.
>
> Under semver, wouldn't that make this release 1.4.0?

Hmm. Good point. Actually it should apply to several
earlier releases, eg the the introduction of licence
configuration and notices.

I propose to leave it as it is for now but to be more
aware of such semver issues in subsequent releases.

Richard Walker

Nov 7, 2016, 5:16:44 PM11/7/16
to linked-data-api-discuss
On Monday, November 7, 2016 at 8:16:40 PM UTC+11, chris wrote:
We have released Elda 1.3.19.

* term bindings are now generated for unknown
  properties in the object data for a query.

Once again, thanks for fixing this ... and so quickly.

Richard.