JSON-LD

Juan Carlos Ballesteros

Feb 24, 2014, 5:27:32 AM2/24/14
to linked-data...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

i have a question about the roadmap of ELDA.

Are you thinking in support the JSON-LD format?

Thanks a lot.

JC

chris dollin

Feb 24, 2014, 8:41:34 AM2/24/14
to linked-data-api-discuss
On 24 February 2014 10:27, Juan Carlos Ballesteros <jcball...@localidata.com> wrote:

i have a question about the roadmap of ELDA.

Are you thinking in support the JSON-LD format?

Not until at least Jena's JSON-LD support has a non-snapshot
release, and probably offering just one of the several
syntactic variants.

Chris

--
Chris "allusive" Dollin

Peter Ansell

Feb 24, 2014, 1:55:45 PM2/24/14
to linked-data...@googlegroups.com, linked-data-api-discuss
Hi Chris,

If you want to depend on a non-Snapshot version you can use jsonld-java-jena-0.3 but that will be the last time it is published as Andy now has the equivalent code inside of the 2.11.2 snapshot.

Cheers,

Peter

--
Peter

Colin Maudry

Aug 6, 2015, 11:17:37 AM8/6/15
to linked-data-api-discuss
Hello!

What's the status now for a JSON-LD formatter in Elda? I've opened an issue on Github, but it didn't get much input from Elda developers.

Thanks :)
Colin

chris dollin

Aug 8, 2015, 4:11:55 AM8/8/15
to linked-data-api-discuss
Colin Maudry wote:

> What's the status now for a JSON-LD formatter in Elda?

No change to date, but I'll say more on Monday.

chris dollin

Aug 10, 2015, 10:40:54 AM8/10/15
to linked-data-api-discuss
Dear All

JSON-LD status

We have no current plans for adding a JSON-LD renderer, although
we expect to see one eventually (and sooner if it is required for
funded work). If one were offered as a contribution we would look
kindly on it.

Talking of contributions:

We're formalising and simplifying the way contributions to
Elda are licenced. Elda's GitHup repo will contain a CLA file
CONTRIBUTING/CONTRIBUTING.md which will be magically
(by GitHub) linked to from new issues and pull requests so that the
contributor sees it.

Submitting a pull request implies that the contributor accepts
the licence terms.

The text of the CLA is being worked on.

Chris
--
Chris "allusive" Dollin

Colin Maudry

Aug 31, 2015, 6:08:02 PM8/31/15
to linked-data-api-discuss
Thanks for the status.

 I have a prospect who is thinking starting using RDF and JSON-LD is for them a key feature since they like :
  • JSON
  • Standards

And one of their dev is already familiar with JSON-LD.

Unfortunately, I'm not a Java developer and am consequently not able to add the JSON-LD renderer to Elda.

The question consequently is: what would it take to have it developed by the right person? If it's $, we can discuss via email (co...@maudry.com).

Thanks!

Colin Maudry

http://colin.maudry.com