Error

Antonio Morabito

Feb 19, 2024, 6:00:39 PMFeb 19
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
good evening, why does it give me this error when analyzing my data, while with the demo files it allows me to carry out all the analysis.
Thank you in advance for a pleasant response
Best regards
A.M.
image.png

John Gallo

Feb 19, 2024, 7:09:12 PMFeb 19
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
Please send me the log files off list and we'll aim to report back to the list when you get a solution.

John A. Gallo, Ph.D.
Project Director
LinkageMapper.org

and

Senior Conservation Scientist
Conservation Biology Institute

wanjie zha

Mar 1, 2024, 3:07:46 AMMar 1
to Linkage Mapper
hello John Gallo
       I write this email to call for a help ,when I am using  the pinchpoint mapper tool,I met some problem,the error is warning that  "Error resampling focal node, mask, or short-circuit region locations to match resistance map cell size and extent. We recommend using the "Export to Circuitscape" ArcGIS tool to create ASCII grids with compatible cell size and extent."
 Attached is my running history file . Thank you in advance for a pleasant response
Best regards
W.Z.

2024_02_29_1658_Circuitscape.txt

John Gallo

Mar 4, 2024, 1:52:45 PMMar 4
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
Hello W.Z.

Please use the latest version, v3.1, (not v3.1 beta).  It is on the webpage linkagemapper.org .

Then run the Linkage Pathways tool.  Then run Pinchpoint mapper.  See the user guides for tutorials.  If that does not work, please try it with the Demo data to make sure your computer is configured correctly. If that works, please send the log file from both of the errant runs that used your data.

Thank you,

John