Build network and map linkages error gets stuck

Merijn van den Bosch

Jan 5, 2024, 9:34:34 AMJan 5
to Linkage Mapper
Hello,

It appears that my linkage mapping gets stuck a little past halfway;
when I look at the environment it has

Done with all calculations for core ID #43428. 99 of 173 cores have been processed.
That is the last one. For all previous cores, calculations took about 20 seconds to 1.5 minute maximum.

However, for the last 8 hours, there has bene no change, and no additional cores seem to have processed? Unless the 'messages' part is not really reliable, it therefore seems like the processing is stuck, even though it still says 'calculating statistics'.

I am using ArcGIS Pro 3.0.0

All the best

Merijn

Merijn van den Bosch

Jan 5, 2024, 11:40:27 AMJan 5
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
Also the space use of arcgis pro seems suspiciously low;
image.png

Despite the blue bar still flowing as if processing;

image.png

Merijn van den Bosch

Jan 5, 2024, 1:46:59 PMJan 5
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
I suspect the mistake was that my core area ID's had integers > 9999.
So this problem has been solved.

John Gallo

Jan 6, 2024, 12:17:47 AMJan 6
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!  Great sleuthing.  I've added this as a ticket to github: https://github.com/linkagescape/linkage-mapper/issues/173

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Linkage Mapper" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/linkage-mapper/CAC8Mf8%3DW4yWEqMyOCQfrQti8%3DfHpQpknCygVJ-tf9kunMZcW7Q%40mail.gmail.com.

--
John A. Gallo, Ph.D.
Project Director