Failed in step 5

Anastacia Amanda Anscelly

Jan 4, 2024, 2:25:28 AMJan 4
to Linkage Mapper
Hi there,

I have run the Linkage Pathway Tool: Build Network and Map Linkages and came across an error. I wondered what would be the cause and how I fix it.

Attached is the log file.

Many thanks!
Ana

2024_01_04_1148_Linkage Mapper.txt

John Gallo

Jan 4, 2024, 2:33:42 AMJan 4
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
HI Anna,

This is an odd one.  Did you run out of hard drive space per chance?  Do I presume correctly that the demo data/user guide actions are working fine on your machine?

Thanks,

John

John A. Gallo, Ph.D.
Project Director
LinkageMapper.org

and

Senior Conservation Scientist
Conservation Biology Institute

Anastacia Amanda Anscelly

Jan 4, 2024, 2:59:24 AMJan 4
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
Hi John,

Thank you for your reply.

I have installed ArcGIS and Linkage Mapper in the C drive which is running out of space (40GB free space), but had saved the output in the D Drive which still has 400GB free space.
I have run Linkage Mapper on other data before this, and it has no error.

Thank you.
Ana

--

Anastacia Anscelly | GIS Officer | WWF-Malaysia | Tel: + 088 262420 | E-mail: aans...@wwf.org.my

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail, you may not copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use it, or any part of it, in any form whatsoever. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and then delete this message.

John Gallo

Jan 4, 2024, 3:05:12 AMJan 4
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
hmmm. OK, maybe we should move this off list and report back. Next step is to make a core layer with just  three of the cores and be sure that runes all the way through.

Anastacia Amanda Anscelly

Jan 4, 2024, 3:17:45 AMJan 4
to linkage...@googlegroups.com