Help with an error

Eduardo Roa

May 28, 2024, 10:06:57 AMMay 28
to Linkage Mapper
Hello, nice to meet you, my name is Eduardo Roa and I am doing a connectivity exercise with linkmapper. But I have an error that I have not been able to solve.

My raster layer does not contain negative values, but in the error description it says that I must have negative values.

Attached in .txt of the process, I would be very grateful if you could help me how to resolve the error.

---------------------------------

***Problem encountered executing statement:

"outCostDist = CostDistance(SRCRASTER, bResistance, cfg.TMAXCWDIST, back_rast);outCostDist.save(outDistanceRaster)"

The following ArcGIS error is being reported on line line 577 of "C:\Users\eduro\OneDrive\Documentos\Bibliografia\Conectividad\toolbox\scripts\s3_calcCwds.py":

ERROR 010116: Unable to handle negative values in C:\Link122\scratch\resrast.

ERROR 010067: Error in executing grid expression.

Failed to execute (CostDistance).

2024_5_27_827_Linkage Mapper.txt

John Gallo

May 28, 2024, 12:01:45 PMMay 28
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
Hello Eduardo,

First off, you are using v 2.0, please use v 3.1.0, here: https://linkagemapper.org/Downloads/

Also, best to keep the whole folder together, once it is unzipped.

Finally, a majority of analyses use between 10-100 cores on a landscape of analysis, fyi.

Good luck!

Regards,

John

John A. Gallo, Ph.D.
Project Director
LinkageMapper.org

and

Senior Conservation Scientist
Conservation Biology Institute

Eduardo Roa

May 28, 2024, 12:26:58 PMMay 28
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much John.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Linkage Mapper" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/linkage-mapper/CAEUWjEu44XSmLixjCV-MPr0VNnBscnU5zuZCn%2BabzLA32rT%2BJw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
Cordialmente,

Eduardo Roa Dueñas.