Re: ValueError: could not broadcast input array from shape (0) into shape (1,3)

Message has been deleted

Jie Su

Jun 14, 2024, 10:15:37 AMJun 14
to Linkage Mapper
Hello,
I have found that you had use the field "gridcode" as the CORE_FLD, but "gridcode" in your core.shp is all Number 1.
I recomend that you should use the different positive integers  to define the CORE_FLD, just like as your  field "Id" ,   but the name  "ID","EID",“OID",and "shape" are reserved for ArcGIs.
Hope this will help you.
Jie SU

在2024年6月14日星期五 UTC+8 21:56:52<Hyemee Hwang> 写道:
Python error on **line 266** of s2_buildNetwork.py in Linkage Mapper Version 3.1.0:
ValueError: could not broadcast input array from shape (0) into shape (1,3)

This is the error that keeps popping up.
I am using the 3.1.0 ver so I don't think the version of the model is the problem.

Please, help would be appreciated.
These are the error txt file and my data below.

Thanks.

Hyemee Hwang

Jun 14, 2024, 11:45:59 AMJun 14
to Linkage Mapper
Thank you.
You are a lifesaver!

John Gallo

Jun 14, 2024, 7:11:10 PMJun 14
to linkage...@googlegroups.com
Jie SU for Linkage Mapper Community Member of the Month! :-)  Thank you Jie

John A. Gallo, Ph.D.
Project Director
LinkageMapper.org

and